Home » , , , , , , , » Traveled GET UP WITH Canon Powershot A2500 Silver

Traveled GET UP WITH Canon Powershot A2500 Silver

Written By Unknown on Thursday, December 26, 2013 | 6:20 PM

Now when you want Traveled up everywhere , it's uncomfortable if you do not document it for the moment . Documentation is what will make you to remember your life experience later . Traveled up  with a digital camera that is very light to be brought anywhere.

Yes .... ! Manifold Camera Canon PowerShot A2500 with type 'll accompany you to wherever Traveled up . Effesien camera you can take anywhere to satisfy your documentation . With the Eco mode system , this camera can reduce the assumption of power quickly . So that 'll take you a long time .

YOU CAN BUY CANON POWERSHOT A2500 CLICK HERE . OR YOU CAN GET THE CHEAPEST PRICE WITH THESE PRODUCTS THROUGH THIS LINK REFFAL .

Plus this product can capture HD video with stereo sound 720Pixel only with menombolnya . This is very impressive for this type of quality digital cameras , because the resolution can be captured very qualified .

For this camera lens has a power of 16 megapixels , which is accompanied with the program ½ .3 -inch CCD sensor . And have procecor Canon DIGIC 4 so as to produce a perfect image for your adventure Traveled up . The camera is also accompanied by the Smart Auto helps you later in choosing shooting in 32 right situation . Coupled with a 5 X optical zoom So you can choose a target with a long distance though .

USER REVIEWS POWERSHOT A2500

  1. By David, Got this yesterday and like it, had Canon PowerShot A2300 IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom (Black) before. Just to note, PowerShot A2500 is an entry-level pocket camera which is very similar to PowerShot A2300: 16-megapixel 1/2.3" sensor, DiGiC 4 processor, and 5x zoom 28mm wide angle lens, 2.7" LCD. Even 720p HD video capabilities are the same.

    Pros:

    1. What really distinguishes it from its predecessor is Smart Auto Mode recognizing 32 shooting environments and adjusts settings for better quality. It automatically selects the best shooting settings for optimal quality based on the environmental factors (lightning I guess) to provide point'n'shoot simplicity.

    2. 16.0 Megapixels, with loads of resolution pictures are still clear. High resolution is also good for producing biggest printouts.

    3. 5x Optical Zoom is sufficient in most cases.

    4. DIGIC 4 Image Processor. Not as fast as DIGIC 5 though fast and powerful enough to give you advanced system options, provide quick-shoot with reliable performance and low battery consumption. As far as I know DIGIC 4 is currently Canon's most efficient processor for budget cameras. BTW it has some Eco mode, that is said to be providing even faster warm-up times and saves the standard battery, but I haven't tested it yet.

    5. Very lightweight, just put it into your pocket, can take it everywhere.

    6. Price tag - $99. You can't get any better camera for the price.

    Cons:

    1. Like A2300 it lacks optical image stabilization, though it's got digital image stabilization.

    2. 1/2.3" sensor. Well, entry level CCD providing good pictures, not of a DSLR quality, that's all I can say.

    Summary:

    Sure this is not the best camera in the world. I definitely knew it when I bought the camera. BUT, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of pictures I shot.

    If you're like me (not a pro) and looking for a budget point-and-shoot camera taking family photos and events, mostly shoot in daylight or good lighting, I'd definitely recommend it, taking into account its price tag of $99 - just about right.
  2. By Military Mommy, This is my 6th point and shoot (P&S) camera in 9 years, ranging in price from $200-$300. I have had 1 Bell & Howell, 3 Nikons and this is my 2nd Canon P&S camera. The last 2 P&S cameras I had I literally wore out by taking so many pictures. I bought this as a second camera for my husband (who doesn't usually take pictures) to use when he goes hunting with my son. I chose a Canon because I have a Canon DSLR and love it. I also wanted an inexpensive camera, because I thought it would sit on the shelf for most of the year. Of course it did not come with a memory card, as I have yet to buy any camera that does.

    To test this camera, after shooting indoors for a bit, I took it to the park. Luckily, what started out as a sunny day turned cloudy, allowing me to test the camera in different lighting. This is a typical low priced P&S camera. Like all P&S cameras, this one performs best in bright, outdoor lighting. However, the ease of use and quality of pictures for the small price tag makes this a good buy. This is one of the better P&S cameras I have had.

    Although no instruction manual was in the box (other than the very basics), it was easy to figure out how to manually set this camera, which is a must for me. I liked the fact that it has a PROGRAM setting, which allows me to set a program manually. Even if I switch to another setting, it saves my manual settings, allowing me to switch back and forth between settings. That was great when I tested it, because the lighting went from sunny to cloudy and back again. I could easily switch from AUTO to LANDSCAPE to PROGRAM (my manually programmed settings) and back, depending on lighting and activity, all while holding my 6 month old. The pictures I took while holding my baby (who was trying to grab the camera) of my 4 other children who were riding a moving train turned out surprisingly good. I also manually adjusted the ISO to 1600 and took some shots while holding my squirming baby, and the pictures were not as noisy as I thought they would be.

    This is a great camera for the price. I would definitely recommend it for anyone, especially those who are ready to do some manual adjustments to get better pictures, but not ready to spend a lot of money. I am glad I bought this camera, and I am happy because I think I will actually use it more than I originally thought! 
Get Traveled up soon for you Wherever and Whatever the situation trademark CANON DIGITAL CAMERA POWERSHOT A2500

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Get our toolbar!


 
Support : http://tudodefotografia.blogspot.com/
Copyright © 2013. Tudofotografia - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modified by Tudodefotografia
Proudly powered by Blogger