Home » , , » Along The Shore Pictured Myself Papuma

Along The Shore Pictured Myself Papuma

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 10:41 PM

Together I know the beauty of the panorama tour in Indonesia are not so crowded visitors from within and outside the country. Fly laying so exsotis plastered on my photo makes me shudder to see the height of the height.

Papuma beach located in Jember-East Java-Indonesia's natural beauty to beauty, accompanied by the pounding of the waves made ​​me feel comfortable.

I sat on a rock and look at the beach breeze scent Papuma-Jember located in East Java-Indonesia sees incoming waves were felt in my mind
Three days of me still wants to pose on the beach Papuma, not wishing it to leave the beauty of this beach. My inner feeling very heavy Papuma want to leave .... oh wait myself to see you again!!!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Get our toolbar!


 
Support : http://tudodefotografia.blogspot.com/
Copyright © 2013. Tudofotografia - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modified by Tudodefotografia
Proudly powered by Blogger